Prof Chi Ming CHAN
PhD, California Institute of Technology
Co-founder, Dual Degree Program in Technology and Management
Adjunct Professor, Division of Integrative Systems & Design
Professor Emeritus, Division of Environment & Sustainability
Professor Emeritus, Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering
Advanced Materials and Nano Technology
- Surface and interface science
- Polymer blends and alloys
- Conductive composite polymers
- Crosslinking of polymers
- Adhesion phenomena
- Jin-Ze Li, Jerold M. Schultz, and Chi-Ming Chan, “The Relationship Between Morphology and Impact Toughness of Poly(L-lactic acid)/Poly(ethylene oxide) Blends” Polymer 63, 178-188 (2015).
- Yi Fu, Yiu-Ting R. Lau, Lu-Tao Weng, Kai-Mo Ng, and Chi-Ming Chan*, “Detection of Surface Mobility of Poly (2, 3, 4, 5, 6-pentafluorostyrene) Films by in-situ Variable-Temperature ToF-SIMS and Contact Angle Measurements”, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 431, 180–186 (2014).
- Wenjuan Cheng, Lu-Tao Weng, Yongjie Li, Arthur Lau, Chak Chan and Chi-Ming Chan*, “Surface Chemical Composition of Size-fractionated Urban Walkway Aerosols Determined by X-ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy” Aerosols Science and Technology 47, 1118–1124 (2013).
Tel: (852) 2358 7125