Intended Learning Outcomes of T&M-DDP Students
Going beyond traditional boundaries and answering the need for innovative vision in the workplace, T&M-DDP students are trained to analyze issues from technological and business viewpoints and accumulate wide-ranging experience of how the world works, gaining much more than two degrees.
T&M-DDP Students are expected to
- adopt an inter-disciplinary approach to tackle complex real-world problems;
- communicate effectively with people of different levels and work areas;
- transfer acquired knowledge to meet changes and challenges in different fields;
- engage in activities that lead to impact of social improvement;
- have the ability to create and innovate with divergent thinking;
- be able to apply technical and business skills in an integrated manner to solve interdisciplinary problems;
- be a leader in the field of technology management and innovation and entrepreneurship.
* Degree-specific ILOs are given in the ILOs of the respective BEng/BSc and BBA degree programs, please kindly refer to the website of the respective department